1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Sheila's Greengrocers.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers,) We will normally refund or exchange if notified within 24hrs.
4. If you have a complaint please notify us with picture if possible within 24hrs, we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not or goods replaced, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
6. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
7. If an item you purchased then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.